This is the entire package of recordings from the one-day Embodied Breathwork online event, created to help the community relax, re-energise and re-connect during the coronavirus crisis.
Over a dozen internationally-renowned breathwork and embodiment experts gathered together so that we could collectively pause, take a breath, and… Breathe. As. One. We learn to harness the breath as a way to navigate difficulties, relax, reduce stress and anxiety, process emotions and thoughts, and energise ourselves to make a positive difference in the world.
From the moment we take our first breath until the moment we breathe our last, our breath is a constant companion throughout our lives, but something we often give very little attention to. By consciously taking control of this normally unconsidered bodily function, we can influence our physical, mental and emotional states and find a much-needed ‘safety valve’ that can boost our resilience and support us through whatever challenges we may be facing.
Various breathwork modalities are represented, with practical techniques, science and application in traumatic environments all touched upon in individual sessions:
- Dan Brulé on mastering breathwork to transform the body and transcend the ego
- Anodea Judith, Ph.D., on breath, charge and the energy body
- Anthony Abbagnano on breathing to feel and feeling to heal
- Dr. Judith Kravitz on using our breath to integrate on all levels
- Simon Borg-Olivier on using breath for energy, mental clarity and internal wellbeing
- Kathleen Booker on how breath is your key to peace and health
- Dr. Ela Manga on the neurobiology of change
- Giten Tonkov giving a taste of Biodynamic Breathwork
- Alicja Heyda, PhD, on how to survive and thrive in a crisis
- Tim van der Vliet on boosting your immune system through breathing techniques.
We also had a panel discussing the underrated aspects of breathwork, the biggest mistakes made by people when breathing, and some high-yield tips and easily-implementable tools to help us breathe better in everyday life. Most presenters from the day featured along with Matt Hill (Systema), Dr. Martha Eddy (Dynamic Embodiment) and Emory M. More Jr. (EM-Arts).
Look no further if you want to take control of how you are now, relaxing or energising as needed so that you can be the best version of yourself and help to make the world around you a better place.
After purchase you will receive an email with a link to the videos.