Coach and Lead Embodied Trainer
- MSc in Biology (Wageningen University), specialised in neurobiology
- 10+ years professional skills (presentation, negotiation, team communication) trainer at Wageningen University. Currently teaching the courses: Integral Leadership for Sustainability, Intuitive Intelligence and Consultancy Skills. Multiple times nominee Teacher of the Year award.
- 5+ years freelance communication skills trainer and authenticity with effectiveness coach. Worked for Intuition Company, Dutch Authority for Financial Markets, Erasmus University Hospital, Deltion College, Heineken, Berenschot, School of Synnervation, Dutch Governmental Agency Agentschap NL
- 3+ years founder and co-director of Experience Integral – Cultivating Leadership for Sustainability with courses, community and consultancy
- Accredited Leadership Embodiment and Conscious Embodiment teacher (Wendy Palmer Teacher Training – Embodiment International)
- Accredited coach (Foundation level by European Mentoring and Coaching Council – EMCC)
- Leadership Embodiment and Intuitive Intelligence expert
- Founder of WIPE! – Working with Integral Professional Effectiveness using intuitive intelligence, conscious embodiment and life-hacking tools
- Experience: improvisation theater, energy reading, Aikido, Argentine Tango, Mindfulness, theory and application of integral approach (Ken Wilber, Barrett Brown, Peter Merry), facilitation & Art of Hosting
- Based in Arnhem, the Netherlands. Travels Northern Europe and the UK teaching Leadership Embodiment and Integral Leadership for Sustainability.