Video recording of online workshop
Most coaches know that the body matters, and this course clarifies exactly how. It is for business facilitators wanting pragmatic down-to-earth techniques, and for those already skilled in working with the body to transfer their skills to organisational work. Our embodiment determines how we think, how we feel, how we are perceived by others, and what we achieve, so it’s an extremely helpful area for facilitators to address.
● Gain a deeper and much clearer understanding of the relevance of body awareness, posture and movement to your work
● Learn techniques to manage pressure and complexity
● Get practical embodied tools you can use with clients immediately
● Improve self-awareness – what is hidden that is limiting your work?
● Gain tips on how to make this work accessible within a business environment
● Learn how to work with the body confidently and safely
● Develop bodily leadership and influencing skills
● Understand how to better “read” others, including cross-culturally – and to access your intuition
● Learn how to develop the four aspects of embodied intelligence
About the trainer
Mark Walsh has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course (UK and Russia), Embodied Yoga Principles, The Embodiment Conference, and Europe’s first embodied business training company – Integration Training.
He has taught in 30 countries and made embodiment available online through a YouTube channel, which has over 14 million hits, and on The Embodiment Podcast. He has a degree in psychology, an aikido black-belt, and has trained with various body-mind masters and in many approaches, including body psychotherapy, yoga, dance, bodywork and meditation. Past clients have included Unilever, L’Oreal, Virgin Atlantic, Shell, Oxfam, The NHS, Ikea and The House of Lords. He has also worked with peace and trauma projects in Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Brazil, East Africa, and with the Sierra Leonian Army.