This is the entire library of sessions from the one-day Trauma Education for Facilitators online event, created to help facilitators learn more about trauma..
A dozen internationally-renowned trauma experts gathered together so teach us how to try to prevent trauma, along with learning to identify, helping to support and knowing when to refer those suffering.
What you can learn from this work:
- What trauma is (beginners and advanced definitions)
- How to spot symptoms in your students
- How trauma impacts learning
- How people can heal from trauma (various approaches clarified)
- How to lower trauma risk and create safety in your own work
- Avoiding triggers when facilitating
- What adjustments are wise to make in class when traumatised people are present
With presenters such as:
- Dr. Stephen Porges
- Dr. David Berceli
- Valerie Mason-John
- Marcela Widrig
- Steve Hoskinson
With bonus sessions included from:
Kathleen Booker – breath is your key to peace and health
Karine Bell – motherhood, disembodiment and cultural re-patterning
Ron de Brito – non-violent communication
We wish you well in integrating all of the key learnings so that you can best support and care for all those in your classes suffering from trauma.
After purchase you will receive an email with a link to the videos.