Video recording of online workshop
This course is the world’s first in-depth video learning package for coaches to learn about working pragmatically with the body. It’s four years old and the sound quality requires headphones in places, hence the drastically reduced price. But it remains a thorough outline of coaching with the body, and is still ahead of where most people are at now. The course includes access to many demonstration coaching sessions so you can see the work in action, extras with a number of different embodiment trainers such as Paul Linden to see different styles, and in-depth written notes.
● Get 15 practical tools you can use immediately with clients for powerful results
● Understand how to work safety with the body and mistakes to avoid to not re-traumatise people
● Learn how to make working with the body business-friendly and sell it
● Gain an overview of the philosophy, science, history and theory of the field
● Learn the four types of embodied intelligence and how to develop them in yourself and with clients
● Understand how to work cross-culturally with the body
● Know what embodied coaching and training excellence actually looks like common mistakes to avoid in leading groups sessions with the body
● Learn how to build your own embodied presence
● Gain pleasure and pro-social centring techniques you won’t find anywhere else
About the trainer
Mark Walsh has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course (UK and Russia), Embodied Yoga Principles, The Embodiment Conference, and Europe’s first embodied business training company – Integration Training.
He has taught in 30 countries and made embodiment available online through a YouTube channel, which has over 14 million hits, and on The Embodiment Podcast. He has a degree in psychology, an aikido black-belt, and has trained with various body-mind masters and in many approaches, including body psychotherapy, yoga, dance, bodywork and meditation. Past clients have included Unilever, L’Oreal, Virgin Atlantic, Shell, Oxfam, The NHS, Ikea and The House of Lords. He has also worked with peace and trauma projects in Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Brazil, East Africa, and with the Sierra Leonian Army.