Paul Linden is one of the world’s leading embodiment teachers, with 45 years experience in martial arts, abuse recovery, youth work and group facilitation.
He is known for the pragmatic logical nature of his work, as well as his kindness and sense of humour.
This is the first online course in his Being In Movement system, and will make his work accessible to a global audience (especially as now he rarely travels).
The course is five days long and calls can be attended live or listened too as recordings. His most senior students will also be joining the course to show how they’ve applied his work in fields from business to conflict resolution.
Who this course is for
- Facilitators, trainers and coaches looking to pick up useful tools for working with clients
- Those working with stress and conflict (Paul invented the field of Embodied Peacemaking)
- Those interested in trauma
- Those interested in how martial arts can be taken “off the mat” and used non-athletically
- Anyone wanting to work with a master of mindbody techniques
The course will cover the first fundamentals of Paul’s work. This includes
• Embodied ethics
• Trauma awareness
• Computer posture and working online
• Centring and self regulation masterclasses
• Application of the work to group business training
• Application of the work to life coaching
• Application of the work to stress management, resilience and conflict
• Applications to working with children (including special needs)
• Uses of logic in embodied work
• Simple ninja tricks to prove the central concepts quickly and dramatically
The course also includes e-books as part of the package (normally sold separately for total value over $99)
What do people say?
“Paul Linden is gifted at uncovering energetic and emotional patterns that impede one’s capacity to be relaxed and fluid under pressure. He has a clear and gentle way of imprinting alternative skilful patterns so the body can recover a more unified lifeaffirmingway of being.”
Wendy Palmer | Founder of Conscious Embodiment | USA
“Working with Paul has transformed my coaching practice and my life. His teaching is masterful. Don’t miss the opportunity to work with him – the insights andclear meaningful application will change the way you live and work”
Fiona Buckland | Life coach and embodied facilitator | UK
“Paul teaches you practical, life-applicable skills. His instructions are easy to understand and follow. He is kind, brilliant, funny as hell, and you’re guaranteed to learn while laughing. He doesn’t teach by preaching, but by showing, so you’ll be learning through direct experience, with insights from your own feelings, in your own body, which is the kind of learning that sticks with you.”
Tana Saler | Coach & Teacher | Ontario, Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.