Video recording of online workshop
Paul Linden is one of the world’s leading embodiment teachers, with 45 years’ experience in martial arts, abuse recovery, youth work and group facilitation.
He is known for the pragmatic logical nature of his work, as well as his kindness and sense of humour. This is the first online course in his Being in Movement system, which has made his work accessible to a global audience.
● Understand embodied ethics
● Explore trauma awareness
● Learn computer posture and working online
● Experience centring and self-regulation masterclasses
● Learn how to apply the work to group business training, life coaching, stress management, resilience and conflict, and working with children (including special needs)
● Understand the logic in embodied work
● Gain simple ninja tricks to prove the central concepts quickly and dramatically