Own unlimited access to the entire library of recordings from the Embodied Parenting one-day event, with about twelve hours of training from fourteen different sessions from parenting experts.
This is for anyone who wants to reduce family stress, increase harmony and connection, and help their children to grow, love and thrive in their relationships and communities.
When we parent with the body in mind, we learn new ways of being in connection with ourselves and our children. We can navigate even the most challenging situations with greater insight, choice and ease. We are empowered to move beyond superficial behavioural techniques and parent from a place of attuned presence, intuition, and deep understanding.
- shift from reactive to aware parenting
- reduce exhaustion, overwhelm and shame
- receive nourishment, care and compassion for yourself
- gain insights into your own and your child’s behaviours
- transform your responses to challenging behaviour
- cultivate regulation and resilience in difficult times
- rediscover joy, pleasure and intimacy after birth and beyond
- avoid repeating the patterns of your parents
With ethical marketing experts:
- Patty Wipfler
- Ted Braude
- Afshan Tafler
- Kirstie Seaborne
- Miles Kessler
- Jane Dancey
- Roma Norriss
- Manal Aldabbagh
Step forward into a new mindful approach to parenting where you can maintain the calm within the storms and help your children navigate this increasingly complex world in which we live.