This 58-page e-book explains the principles of effective learning transfer from the yoga mat to the rest of your life. It’s a practical guide to deepening asana psychologically for yoga teachers and experienced practitioners, or people looking to deepen their practice, and includes pragmatic techniques for enhancing how your yoga impacts what you care about.
● Understand the principles that underlie effective learning transfer from the yoga mat to the rest of your life.
● Learn the “how” of making asanas a much deeper and more useful practice. The nuts and bolts of an innovative, western yet deep approach to yoga.
● Get pragmatic techniques for enhancing the impact of your personal practice on what you care about.
● Experience dozens of life-integration exercises you won’t find elsewhere.
● Come away with simple teaching tools you can use to help your students enrich their yoga.
About the author
Mark Walsh has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course (UK and Russia), Embodied Yoga Principles, The Embodiment Conference, and Europe’s first embodied business training company – Integration Training.
He has taught in 30 countries and made embodiment available online through a YouTube channel, which has over 14 million hits, and on The Embodiment Podcast. He has a degree in psychology, an aikido black-belt, and has trained with various body-mind masters and in many approaches, including body psychotherapy, yoga, dance, bodywork and meditation. Past clients have included Unilever, L’Oreal, Virgin Atlantic, Shell, Oxfam, The NHS, Ikea and The House of Lords. He has also worked with peace and trauma projects in Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Brazil, East Africa, and with the Sierra Leonian Army.