Video recording of online workshop
This is a practical masterclass in designing online trainings. If you run yoga classes, personal growth workshops, leadership trainings, stress management sessions or any other kind of online training, this is for you. It combines training theory with practical tips to get even better at what you do. It’s an interactive session, full of bad jokes and pragmatic tools.
● Learn the purpose of the beginning, middle and end of any training
● Understand how to filter students and establish value for them
● Improve your ability to be a great facilitator (online or off)
● Get top tips for building rapport and establishing intimacy online
● Understand how to speak (for great impact online)
● Realise what not to do online that you would in person
● Get intermediate to advanced Zoom tips from Zoom Mistress Frau D (Daniela from the Embodiment Conference)
● Learn how to sell an online training
About the trainer
Mark Walsh has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course (UK and Russia), Embodied Yoga Principles, The Embodiment Conference, and Europe’s first embodied business training company – Integration Training.
He has taught in 30 countries and made embodiment available online through a YouTube channel, which has over 14 million hits, and on The Embodiment Podcast. He has a degree in psychology, an aikido black-belt, and has trained with various body-mind masters and in many approaches, including body psychotherapy, yoga, dance, bodywork and meditation. Past clients have included Unilever, L’Oreal, Virgin Atlantic, Shell, Oxfam, The NHS, Ikea and The House of Lords. He has also worked with peace and trauma projects in Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Brazil, East Africa, and with the Sierra Leonian Army.