Video recording of online workshop
This unique workshop is for people who love training/coaching/facilitation and want – or desperately need! – to get better at marketing themselves without selling out. The video will teach you how to stop seeing marketing as evil, and see it as play instead. This reframe alone will change everything, but the workshop is loaded with other insights and tips.
● Understand why nobody cares about what you have to offer, and how you can sell it to them anyway
● Discover everything you need to know about online marketing sales funnels
● Learn how to social media effectively
● Find out why trust is everything, and long-term relationships are key
● Get tips on how to price your services
● Gain top resources in this area
● Understand marketing as a spiritual practice
● COVID considerations and adaptations
About the trainer
Mark Walsh has had no formal training in marketing, but seems to have a weird talent for it. His Embodied Facilitator Course fills up annually, The Embodiment Conference was a huge success and looks set to be even bigger this time.
Mark has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course (UK and Russia), Embodied Yoga Principles, The Embodiment Conference, and Europe’s first embodied business training company – Integration Training. He has taught in 30 countries and made embodiment available online through a YouTube channel, which has over 14 million hits, and on The Embodiment Podcast. He has a degree in psychology, an aikido black-belt, and has trained with various body-mind masters and in many approaches, including body psychotherapy, yoga, dance, bodywork and meditation. Past clients have included Unilever, L’Oreal, Virgin Atlantic, Shell, Oxfam, The NHS, Ikea and The House of Lords. He has also worked with peace and trauma projects in Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Brazil, East Africa, and with the Sierra Leonian Army.