This is the entire package of recordings from the one-day Embodying Resilience online event, created to help the community bounce back from adversity during the coronavirus crisis.
Nearly forty internationally-renowned embodiment experts gathered together to produce over twenty hours of content on resilience. Resilience is a vital capacity at any time, allowing us to manage our stress, perform at our best under pressure, and create solutions when faced with difficulties or potentially traumatic events. Improving our resilience allows us to not only look after ourselves but to better take care of our families, friends and the wider community.
Several different formats and a range of different themes are combined in this package to provide a comprehensive overview on resilience along with practical and immediately-implementable tools and techniques.
Various presenters offered different ways of using embodiment practices to build resilience:
· Yoga – Simon Borg-Olivier; Tara Judelle; Jamie Abrams; Mayan Patel and Vidyadasa
· Dance – Daria Halprin; Adam Barley; Ya’Acov Darling Khan
· Somatics and movement – Martha Eddy and Emory M. Moore Jr.; Matt Hill
· Breathwork – Christopher Gladwell; Kai Ehrhardt
· Intimacy – Michaela Boehm; Ilan Stephani
· Leadership and inquiry – Mark Walsh; Dylan Newcomb; Miles Kessler
There are also discussions on key topics from experts in their field:
· Trauma with Magdalena Weinstein, Paul Linden, Steven Hoskinson and Ilan Stephani
· Nature connection with Philip Shepherd and Dr. Adrian Harris
· Creativity with Jamie Catto, Brooke McNamara, Dave Rock and Rachel Blackman
· Intimacy with John Thompson, Ilan Stephani and Christina Dohr
· Social change with Lori Saltzman, David Weinstock, Rae Johnson, Julie Esse and Melissa Gutierrez
· Centring with Mark Walsh, Matt Hill and Paul Linden
· Outdoors practices with Rafe Kelley and Mark Walsh
· Relationships with Adam Wilder, Ilan Stephani and Roma Norriss
Look no further if you want to delve deeper into embodiment practices in order to build the resilience to care for yourself, care for your loved ones, and care for your community.
After purchase you will receive an email with a link to the videos.