Video recording of online workshop
Leadership in a time of crisis is radically different. This course explores what you need to know be able to lead and manage effectively in times of strife. It explains the fight-flight-freeze responses, and the very real threats of stupidity, selfishness and lack of creativity. But the main focus is on the opportunities of cohesion and increased trust if you lead well.
● Learn to use self regulation as a sign of status and as a trust builder
● Understand the process of not knowing and lack of control
● Get tips on cultural factors, power distance, and trauma
● Improve your ability for rapid change and rapid sense-making
● Acknowledge emotions/fear
● Develop authenticity
● Improve clarity and decisiveness
● Learn about the danger of perfectionism
● Understand how patterns deepen under pressure
About the trainer
Mark Walsh has dedicated his life to embodied learning. He founded the Embodied Facilitator Course (UK and Russia), Embodied Yoga Principles, The Embodiment Conference, and Europe’s first embodied business training company – Integration Training.
He has taught in 30 countries and made embodiment available online through a YouTube channel, which has over 14 million hits, and on The Embodiment Podcast. He has a degree in psychology, an aikido black-belt, and has trained with various body-mind masters and in many approaches, including body psychotherapy, yoga, dance, bodywork and meditation. Past clients have included Unilever, L’Oreal, Virgin Atlantic, Shell, Oxfam, The NHS, Ikea and The House of Lords. He has also worked with peace and trauma projects in Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Brazil, East Africa, and with the Sierra Leonian Army.