Online EYP classes – 8 online yoga classes starting May 13
8 Embodied Yoga Principles classes
with Jamie Abrams, senior Embodied Yoga Principles Teacher
Linking postural yoga to what matters most to you.
Yoga is clearly helpful for wellbeing and a positive influence on our life. We can maximise this impact and make stronger links between our asana practice and our work, relationships and family.
These weekly 1 hour classes are about increasing the effectiveness of how you get yoga “off the mat” and making it impactful for what you most care about. This is yoga for your whole life not just your muscles.
There is a lot of online yoga and much of it is about health, athleticism and beauty. EYP however, is an opportunity to listen deeply to the wisdom of your body. These classes won’t be your typical postural yoga class, and will give you insights and tools for day-to-day life.
Are you ready to…
● Gain practical tools for linking asana to daily life
● Enrich your practice with a layer of psychological depth
● Learn new ways of understanding yourself through your body
For anybody who is:
● Interested in getting yoga off their mat
● More concerned with living their life than Instayoga selfies
● More into exploring their psychology than becoming a human yoga pretzel
Date: From Wednesday 13th May, 2020
Venue: Online – requires a reasonable internet connection.
Cost: £60 for the 8 classes, drop in classes may be possible contact Jamie via her website
Booking: All bookings are via Jamie Abram’s website
Click for more detail, schedule and book here