Online EYP classes – 8 online yoga classes starting March 18
8 Embodied Yoga Principles classes
Linking postural yoga to what matters most to you
Yoga is clearly helpful for wellbeing and a positive influence on our life. We can maximise this impact and make stronger links between our asana practice and our work, relationships and family.
These weekly 1 hour classes are about increasing the effectiveness of how you get yoga “off the mat” and making it impactful for what you most care about. This is yoga for your whole life not just your muscles.
Are you ready to…
● Gain practical tools for linking asana to daily life
● Enrich your practice with a layer of psychological depth
● Learn new ways of understanding yourself through your body
For anybody who is:
● Interested in getting yoga off their mat
● More concerned with living their life than Instayoga selfies
● More into exploring their psychology than becoming a human yoga pretzel
Date: From Thursday 18th March, 2020
Venue: Online – requires a reasonable internet connection.
Cost: £35 early bird until March 16th and £60 after for the 8 classes
Booking: Click for more detail, schedule and booking here.