Learn how to take your clients deeper faster
This is a 2hrs free event for coaches
Our relationship with our bodies determines how we think, how we feel, how we are perceived by others, and what we achieve. That’s why embodiment is such a helpful area for facilitators to address.
Most coaches know that the body matters. This training will clarify exactly how, and give you useful, accessible tools. By using posture, breathing and movement, you can support your clients in going deeper faster, and create lasting results in the process.
This training will provide you with a greater personal insight and a clearer overview of the field, as well as useful, accessible tools you can use the next day. It will also enable you to work more deeply, more skilfully and more safely with the body. It’s a practical, no-nonsense, experiential training for those wishing to develop their embodiment skills as facilitators.
WHO IS THE TRAINING FOR
The online workshop is for business facilitators, who want pragmatic down-to-earth techniques, and for those already skilled in working with the body, but who want to transfer their skills to organisational work. These people include:
● Business and life coaches, trainers, facilitators and consultants
● Yogis, dancers, bodyworkers and martial artists looking to apply their skills in mainstream environments like business
● Teachers, therapists, and those in other helping or educating professions
● Anyone looking to develop their personal leadership and presence
● Gain a deeper and much clearer understanding of the relevance of body awareness, posture and movement to your work
● Learn practical embodied tools you can use with clients immediately
● Get tips on how to make this work accessible within a business environment
● Gain knowledge of how to work with the body confidently and safely
● Improve self-awareness – what is hidden that is limiting your work?
● Develop bodily leadership and influencing skills
● Learn techniques to manage pressure and complexity
● Understand how to better “read” others, including cross-culturally – and to access your intuition
● Develop the four aspects of embodied intelligence
● Gain a “second generation” approach to embodiment that is clearer, more rational and culturally appropriate than older West-coast US styles
SOME BS FROM MARK
“Embodiment” as a word is definitely catching on but, let’s face it, few know what the f**k it means, and even fewer are experiencing it in a pragmatic way. I’ve done this training in over 30 counties with 800+ people. Most of them loved it, and the few that didn’t were just uptight. It’s a lot of fun. I basically puke out my best stuff and bleed value all over you. Who wouldn’t want that? Sign up or I’ll kill a kitten!
About the trainer
Who the hell am I anyway?
I’m Mr Embodiment! 😉 I run the Embodiment Conference, wrote the embodiment book, and make the embodiment sandwiches for lunch daily. But you knew that already, so what’s the story?I have loved body-mind arts like yoga, conscious dance, meditation, and martial arts my whole adult life; and also been saddened that these can stay “on the mat” and not really impact the day-to-day lives of people. I did years of aikido before I ever took the principles into a conversation, and found that while I got very still on meditation retreats, afterwards that stillness barely lasted past my first Facebook update. I’ve also spent the last 15 years working with “normal” busy practical people, who just want quick wins and practical tools, and don’t have the time or the energy to take on a whole philosophy. I’ve found what works best in the real world, with business people, soldiers, single mums, aid workers, NHS staff, etc, and I can teach it to you. I’ve realised that while embodiment is great, there needs to be a bridge between formal arts and the realities of our lives. With that in mind I have put this accessible, pragmatic course together to help ordinary people who want to get this stuff without the woo-woo trappings.Experienced practitioners who want more life integration are going to love this too. I filmed it in my own house, and shared the actual things I use daily, as I wanted to show the REAL way to use this work. This felt a bit personal actually, but that’s the point (don’t judge my messy kitchen!).I’m really proud of this one, not because it’s some leading-edge craziness, but just because I’m confident that it will work for people. I’m also happy that it’s an accessible price and format, as the world really needs this stuff. As ever, I’m not for everyone, but if your cup of tea isn’t chai-spiced bullshit, I’m your man.