Director and Co-lead Trainer
- Bsc (Hons) Psychology
- Extensive training and facilitation experience with organisations worldwide, including Unilever, L’Oreal, Shell, Ikea, Virgin Atlantic, NHS, The Institute of Development Studies, The Natural History Museum, The House of Lords, The Met Police, and The Army of Sierra Leone
- 20 years of aikido training and teaching on five continents. Black belt
- Experience of embodied resilience training and peace-building in numerous areas of conflict from Afghanistan to Ukraine
- Ten-year+ apprenticeship with Being-In-Movemnt founder, Paul Linden
- Residential training in somatics (the study of the conscious body) and Embodied Leadership at Strozzi Institute, California, with Wendy Palmer, and with Uzazu founder, DylanNewcombe, in The Netherlands.
- Experience of training in numerous other physical systems such as yoga, tai chi, Feldenkrais, flamenco, tango, contact improvisation, jiu-jitsu, MMA and 5Rhythms
- Training in integral theory (Ken Wilber et al)
- Four years in the outdoor education industry training climbing, abseiling, team building, orienteering, fencing, archery, snowboarding, trampolining and leadership
- Extensive Non-Violent Communication training, including study with NVC founder, Marshall Rosenberg, and pioneering work with “Embodied NVC”
- Training in the linguistic coaching system of Fernando Flores
- Coach training with several organisations, including Newfield, who he has taught embodiment for
- Numerous mindfulness training courses, meditation retreats and monastic stays
- Also the founder of Integration Training, Embodied Yoga Principles and Purpose Black Belt
- Hosts #1 training Youtube Channel (with 12 million hits) and The Embodiment Podcast, is one of the most followed trainers on Twitter worldwide (35,000+ followers) and writes popular management training blog.