The Bodymind Breakfastenergise, focus, learn new tools
A short ONLINE COURSE
TO HELP YOU START YOUR DAY
IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY
On this course you’ll learn some of the most effective “quick win” bodymind techniques from meditation, yoga, and embodiment (influenced by martial arts), in the comfort of your own home.
It’s just 30 min once or twice a day, for a week. It’s non-athletic, non-esoteric, practical and you can literally bring your breakfast!
Who’s it FOR?
- people with full lives who want to make a little space for self-care
- busy people who want to get more done AND be less stressed
- people who want to learn simple, pragmatic tools that they can take away and use ongoing
- people who are familiar with bodymind work and would benefit from a community to support their home practice
- those wanting to re-establish helpful habits. We can help you “get back on the horse”
- anyone wanting a taste of embodied work without the cost of flying to the teachers
- mindfulness (e.g. of breath and of breakfast)
- centring – get yourself together under pressure (see free e-book info below)
- “metta” kindness meditation and related practices (compassion, equanimity and empathic joy)
- embodied yoga – quick, non-athletic techniques to build confidence, relaxation, emotional intelligence tools such as gratitude and deep listening
- plus bad jokes and likely swearing … especially for the morning sessions
- flexible. Drop in and out as your schedule allows. Calls are also recorded.
- UK morning and afternoon times
- practical. It’s just about what
works nohippie nonsense, unicorns, dolphins or cheesy positive thinking
participatory. We’ll encourage people to join in
- skills building. You’ll learn stuff, not just do stuff
DATES AND TIMES
20-25th November 2017
It’s 30 mins twice a day: breakfast and tea time. That’s 7.30am –
Suit your schedule: You can come to as few or as many sessions as you like, and arrive and leave as you like. All calls are recorded.
Moi. The course is lead by myself and I’ll have some guests on who also know their craft. Basically, I do this stuff myself every morning to work and feel better so thought I’d share it! These are my top practical tools, tried and tested, and made super accessible.
Mark Walsh, Brighton, UK
Embodiment trainer, tango teacher and trauma therapist (Moscow)
Things people have said about this work
“Work with Mark because he’s crazy. And fun. And holds me upside down and lets me walk on him. And loves me.”.”Jessica, Aged 5 and-a-half , Mark’s niece
A practical method for self regulation
Meditation to create friendliness/kindness
Embodied Yoga Principles posture to help you create boundaries
all calls and call recordings
supporting notes and videos
supporting notes and videos
one to one support on facebook group
This works out at less than £3 per class. Come on, you’d spend that on a shitty Starbucks coffee.
After payment you will be redirected to a Bodymind Breakfast Group page with a link to a private Facebook group which is where calls will happen and supporting notes will be uploaded (so you’ll need
Don’t have £30? Can’t be arsed to get out of bed?
Fair enough, here’s a Centring e-book on one of the main tools we’ll use.
Why mindfulness alone isn’t enough.
The definitive guide to managing stress with the body, for trainers, coaches and facilitators
by Mark Walsh and other members of the Embodied Facilitator Course community
“We are the first system we must learn to manage” – Stuart Heller
“If you want to help someone – get yourself together” – Wendy Palmer
Why would anyone be interested in centring (self-regulation through the body)?
Well, you could look at it this way: what if there were a piece of technology available which could improve literally anything you do? What if it was free, took very little time to learn, measurably improved performance across a huge range of tasks, reduced stress, and improved both individual well-being, performance and relationships? What if there was something always available and good for your health that could improve every aspect of life? Happily, such “technology” does exist; it’s a set of body-mind techniques known as “centring”.
We all need to manage ourselves. This book is about how to do that more effectively. It is especially aimed at facilitators, trainers and coaches of all kinds who wish to support others in managing themselves too. Martial arts, dance and yoga teachers will also find it helpful for supporting students.
What you’ll get from this book:
- practical techniques to improve your own happiness, relationships and productivity
- tools to enhance your facilitation skills
- a thorough grounding in the deeper principles, so you can work creatively
- practical techniques you can bring to clients right away, adding value to your offers
- clarification of the often woolly theory of centring
- the science of centring, so you can better “sell” the idea to clients
We can all regulate ourselves at times; we’re not toddlers having tantrums at any mishap. However, this vital life skill can be more or less developed. There’s
But the centring practices available in this e-book will!
Buy your copy now, via
$9.99 (approx £7.50 / €8.50)